Facebook Disable Account Open With New Method 2023

Facebook Disable Account Open With New Method 2023

Facebook-Disable-Account-Open-With-New-Method-2020


Hi Friends ! Hope you all guys will be good. Now a days my dear Fbian's are facing a very common problem which is Facebook Disable Account. many of my friends told me that their account is Disabled without any reason after hearing this i ignore all of these facebook Complains of my friends. But after a few days my brother Facebook Account Disabled too he told me that he did not violate Facebook Community Guidelines. He gave me his Facebook Disabled Account i thought somebody had report that facebook Disabled account which is caused of Disabled. But After Checking that Disabled Facebook Account i saw a new problem in that Disabled Account it showed me Go to Community Standards.
Facebook-Disabled-go-to-community-standard

after getting this option i was tottaly unable to submit my proof to verify my facebook. i tried every single link which is provide by Facebook Help Team to reopen my facebook account  but failed evey where when i appeal to recover facebook disbaled account 2020 Facebook clearly notify me that we can't process your request due to Cronavirus or sometimes they will show you we already reviewed your request and won't accept your proof submission. after facing these all kind of difficulty i knew that this is a new problem of facebook disabled 2023.

But don't worry here is a new method to open your disabled facebook account in 2023 just follow my step here below. You all just a real mail like Gmail, Yahoo and Yandex etc if you have not then you can skip here.

Read Also : Many Top Way Profit From Facebook


Suppose my i have Disabled Facebook account on my gmail account. First of all go to gmail and click on Compose button in the top left side after clicking on it you will have popup window or maybe different depend on your mail having three option like below.


recover-facebook-disabled-2020




I am giving you some info stepwise just fill it in the first to last box.

To : Disabled@support.facebook.com
Subject : My Personal Account Was Disabled
In the last section : Hello Sir/Madam, my Facebook Account Was Disbaled by Facebook Help Team mistakely i never violate facebook community guidelines and i respect alot facebook community please reopen my disabled facebook account i am real person and i can proof it here is my govt issued id card/passport please reviewd it and recover my facebook account as soon as possible.


if you can explain in better way then use your own description after submitting this request please wait for atleast 72 hours.

You May Like ?
Next Post Previous Post
9 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown 17 October 2020 at 00:28

    Bro meri id opn krdega, same msg hai fb walo ka

  • Unknown
    Unknown 29 October 2020 at 19:41

    But I didn't open my facebook account it said I voliente the rule but I can't voliente the rule so how recover my account from disabled

  • Unknown
    Unknown 1 November 2020 at 00:30

    I sent this Email
    Disabled @support.facebook.com
    But they said this Email address not found. Why?
    What I do to get back my fb account ? 😭
    not found

  • Unknown
    Unknown 3 November 2020 at 09:54

    Disabled@support.facebook.com
    My Personal Account Was Disabled
    Hello Sir/Madam, my Facebook Account Was Disbaled by Facebook Help Team mistakely i never violate facebook community guidelines and i respect alot facebook community please reopen my disabled facebook account i am real person and i can proof it here is my govt issued id card/passport please reviewd it and recover my facebook account as soon as possible wajiha suhail Salman

  • Unknown
    Unknown 3 November 2020 at 09:55

    Hi sir I m wajiha my Facebook account is disabled I m very upset I can send u my all proofs my ids name phone number etc please help me to recover my account

    • Unknown
      Unknown 4 March 2021 at 09:47

      Same happend woth me n i could acces my acoount and they sale my pubg acount

  • Unknown
    Unknown 20 November 2020 at 11:01

    Will it work

  • Unknown
    Unknown 17 February 2021 at 21:09

    Hai sir iam sreelakshmi subash my Facebook account was disabled please recover my Facebook account 😭😭

  • Unknown
    Unknown 21 February 2021 at 17:49

    My Personal Account Was Disabled
    In the last section : Hello Sir/Madam, my Facebook Account Was Disbaled by Facebook Help Team mistakely i never violate facebook community guidelines and i respect alot facebook community please reopen my disabled facebook account i am real person and i can proof it here is my govt issued id card/passport please reviewd it and recover my facebook account as soon as possible.

Add Comment
comment url